You’ve likely heard that Workshops & Talks are among the BEST ways to Grow Your Practice.
They position you as the expert, they create rapport, community and that super-precious ‘know, like, trust factor’!
But where on earth do you even START when putting together your workshop or talk?
Tell me, is this you…
- You’re a Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist or Health Coach
- You love seeing clients, but find ‘marketing stuff’ overwhelming
- You don’t have the time to create content for a workshop
- You feel overwhelmed with where to even start – the topic, the content, the structure??
- You’re not Powerpoint savvy and worry your slides will look like a cat’s breakfast
- You get nervous presenting and need a solid plan to help you feel at ease
- You see other practitioners hosting events like this and you’re secretly jealous!
- You wish you had someone to walk you through the process and just hand you a workshop on a (sustainably sourced bamboo) platter
- You want the FAST option, and understand that investing a small amount of money to save you tonnes of time is worth it
Let’s be honest, putting together a QUALITY workshop that has people excited, engaged, asking questions and not letting you leave the room before you answer “just one last question…” is a brilliant way to quickly grow your practice.
But it takes TIME to create it. Then you have to test it, tweak it, run it again and learn from it.
Imagine having all this done for you so you can finally start doing talks in your clinic?
I’ve also invested tens of thousands of dollars over many years learning online marketing & practice building strategies from the best in the game, because I could see from the get-go how vital BEING VISIBLE is to growing a health practice.
So, if I can help in some small way to make Natural Health Practitioners hotter-to-have than an iPhone – then let’s do this!
I truly believe that to save the world, more Natural Health Practitioners need successful, abundant, profitable practices.
Everything in these Workshop Packs is what I HAVE PERSONALLY USED in my own practices.
Here’s What You will Receive in Your ‘Done For You Workshop Pack':
Powerpoint Slides – complete, professional and visually stunning powerpoint slides, with presenters notes, so you know exactly what to cover in your workshop and it flows beautifully. Research shows people love to have a visual cue and they retain more information when slides accompany a presentation (plus, with slides, you don’t ever have to worry about remembering what to say!)
Instructions for Two Interactive Exercises – so that your audience is engaged and delighted!
Workshop Handouts – The 2 workshop handouts I use to add value and encourage my participants to book in to see me!
Social Media Posts -12 social media posts for you to promote your workshop, with beautiful images and suggestions for the text to go with it.
Promotional Poster – a poster for you to use in your reception area, on community noticeboards and anywhere your ideal client might be lurking.
Tips & Tricks to Rock Your Workshop – a selection of documents to help you feel super confident and prepared for your workshop – even if it’s the first one you’ve ever done! Prop Checklist, Email Collection Form, Presenting Tips, Extra Marketing & Promotion Tips, Tips on Where to Hold your Workshop, Easy Catering Ideas, Fun Ideas to Create a Truly Memorable Workshop and more…
BONUS!! Recorded Training on How to Best Deliver the Workshop – I’ll take you through how I deliver my workshop, so that you can see the slides come to life and work out how you want to add your own flavour.
** Brand As Your Own! **
All documents are provided to you in Microsoft Word or Powerpoint so you can brand them, edit, personalise and tweak as much or as little as you like. All delivered in a private Dropbox Folder – easy peasy lemon squeazy!
Imagine having your powerpoint slides done, your first social media post up and a poster in reception advertising your workshop in just a few hours?!
WORKSHOP 1: How to Kick Sugar
Teach your audience all about:
- What sugar does to our brain and body
- How to Avoid Hidden Sugars
- Why they Crave Sugar
- How to get off the Sugar Rollercoaster
- Two fun, interactive exercises that audiences love
- Choose your end of workshop offer to grow your practice, make money and change lives!
1. I truly believe that one of the very first things we should do to help improve our client’s health is to get their blood sugar balanced! As you all know, sugar plays a role in pretty much every single presentation we see in clinic. Hormonal imbalance, low energy & fatigue, immune issues, digestion, SIBO, IBS, Chronic Inflammation… you know this! Hands up all the practitioners who say, “eat protein with every meal and snack” a hundred times or more a month?!
2. It’s also been my MOST SUCCESSFUL WORKSHOP EVER and I attribute this to the fact it’s such an easily understood topic, it has broad appeal and it’s a hot topic in the media right now – That Sugar Film, Sarah Wilson’s I Quit Sugar, Sweet Poison etc… most of the general public KNOW that sugar isn’t great and they are looking for help.
3. There’s a great song by The Archies called “Sugar, Sugar” that’s perfect to play on arrival and I don’t want to be the only one with this song stuck in my head!
What’s Covered in the Workshop?
I know that if I were to buy a Done For You Workshop, I would have questions about what is actually covered! So here is an outline of the general themes, advice and content covered in the Kick Sugar Workshop:
- What Sugar Is & How it’s Processed (GMO, pesticides, very processed)
- How to find Hidden Sugars – reading labels, hidden sugars, food marketing, examples of common ‘healthy’ foods & sugar content
- What happens to your BODY when you feed it too much Sugar (we cover off all body systems affected, talk about research into the effects of sugar, insulin, weight gain etc)
- What happens to your BRAIN when it’s on the sweet stuff (addiction, dopamine, blood sugar rollercoaster)
- The (not so) Sweet Facts about Artificial Sweeteners & Are Healthy Sugars Better
- What Cravings Really Are & Coaching Techniques to Shift them (audiences love this and you can see their faces light up – not many practitioners teach this!)
- Practical ways to Kick Sugar (7 Steps, and Bonus Step 8, to help them reduce sugar)
- How a Naturopath can Help (a slide that shows all the underlying drivers of sugar cravings like SIBO, insulin resistance, hormonal imbalances so they see how YOU can help identify and correct these things)
- A final interactive exercise to end on a fun note – and then your slides with your CALL TO ACTION or OFFER!
Please note that this is NOT an anti-carb theme… the slides explain that we are looking to reduce all those hidden sugars and choose quality sources for our glucose needs (like vegetables, fruits, slow carbs) You can tweak this to whatever you like as far as Keto, no grains etc depending on your audience and clinic.
I want to make this an easy decision, so I’ve priced this at a very affordable amount of $247 AUD
Here are two scenarios to help you see how quickly you make back your investment:
Scenario 1 – You Charge for the Workshop:
Imagine if you sell tickets to your workshop for just $25 and you get 10 people show up (I easily get more than this amount every time I run this). There’s your investment back in one workshop. And I suggest you run this at least 4 times a year as your ‘signature workshop’ (that’s what I do!)
Scenario 2 – You Offer the Workshop for Free:
If you would prefer to offer this for free, as a value-add service in your practice, then all you need is one new client and you’ve paid off your investment (assuming that client comes for an initial and one or two follow ups and your fees are around average).
**SPECIAL OFFER! If you purchase before midnight on 18 April 2018, you can have the Kick Sugar Workshop Kit for only $197 (saving $50)! Hurry, as I will put the investment up on Friday 19 April!**
(for just $197 AUD on sale until 18th April 2018!)
Please note that as with all downloadable digital products we are unable to issue a refund and all sales are final. If you have any problems downloading the product, please get in touch via our CONTACT PAGE HERE
As I create new Workshops and Talks for my clinic, I’ll road test them first and then I’ll package them up for you to have! Future topics are The Detox Lifestyle, Healthy Weight Loss, Heal from Burn Out & Adrenal Fatigue & Ageing Gracefully.